We are proud to announce FOCUS CONNECTION, the on-line parent portal, for accessing your student’s education/academic information. The portal is available online now and provides access to the following information:
• Student Grades
• Daily Attendance
• Teacher Email Accounts for Each Class
• School Messages and Upcoming Events
• More options available later in the year
The following information will be needed to register:
- A valid email account
- Your student’s identification number (can be found on your child’s report card)
- Your student’s PIN number (can be found on your child’s FOCUS account or you can contact the school to obtain it)
- Your student’s date of birth
FOCUS - Student Absence Notes
HOW TO UPLOAD STUDENT ABSENCE NOTES THROUGH PARENT PORTAL
Please see instructions below for uploading your student's absence notes/excuses through FOCUS-Parent Portal.
Excuses should be submitted within three days of return to school per the Walton County Student Code of Conduct and Van R Butler Student Handbook.
WCSC FOCUS COMMUNITY APP
Stay connected with your child's education with the MyWaltonSchools,FL app. Download today!!