We are proud to announce FOCUS CONNECTION, the on-line parent portal, for accessing your student’s education/academic information. The portal is available online now and provides access to the following information:
• Student Grades
• Daily Attendance
• Teacher Email Accounts for Each Class
• School Messages and Upcoming Events
• More options available later in the year
The following information will be needed to register:
- A valid email account
- Your student’s identification number (can be found on your child’s report card)
- Your student’s PIN number (can be found on your child’s FOCUS account or you can contact the school to obtain it)
- Your student’s date of birth
To register for the Parent Portal, simple click REGISTER for the Parent Portal
Once your request has been approved, you will have ACCESS to the Parent Portal.
FOCUS - Student Absence Notes
HOW TO UPLOAD STUDENT ABSENCE NOTES THROUGH PARENT PORTAL
Please see instructions below for uploading your student's absence notes/excuses through FOCUS-Parent Portal.
Excuses should be submitted within three days of return to school per the Walton County Student Code of Conduct and Van R Butler Student Handbook.
WCSC FOCUS COMMUNITY APP
Stay connected with your child's education with the MyWaltonSchools,FL app. Download today!!