May 5, 2017
The Walton County School District Food & Nutrition Department is offering an online service to help you manage your child's school meal account. You now have the ability to check your child’s school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with your Visa or MasterCard.
In addition to helping the school take advantage of the latest technology, this service is a great convenience to you. By utilizing www.EZSchoolPay.com, you will not have to wonder if the check you wrote for meals actually made it to school and your children will be assured that meals will continue uninterrupted.
Features and Options:
- Send payments faster and directly into your child’s meal accounts: Payments are credited within 10 minutes.
- Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device’s app store and are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Receive alerts of low balances, make payments for your child’s meal account, and purchase items from the school store.
- Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child’s balance drops below a certain balance.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com. Getting started is easy! Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com. The website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment.
Your child’s EZSchoolPay.com student ID# is the 10 digit student ID number and your child’s first and last name. To obtain the student ID number contact your child’s school.
The Walton County School District Food and Nutrition Services department strives to provide a balanced nutritional program for all students, and to provide support and options for parents.
May 2, 2017
PreK students in Mr. Ward's class have become Water Cycle experts! Here they are experimenting with creating clouds.
Attention Mrs. Barnhill, Mrs. Branson, Ms. Keenan, and Mrs. Lindaas' classes: Field Trip has been postponed until Friday!
April 26, 2017
April 26, 2017
Teacher and Staff Appreciation week is May 1-5, 2017. Kindergartners in Mrs. Varner's class at Butler Elementary School recognized the school's front office staff with a huge banner they created for Office Staff Appreciation Day. "Without You This Place Would be A Zoo!"
April 17, 2017
April 6, 2017
Kindergarten Registration will happen at VRB from 4/17 to 4/28. The times that you can come by to complete the paperwork is from 8:00 to 2:30. You will need the following documents to have a complete registration packet:
1) Registration form (even if your child is moving up from Pre-K at VRB)
2) Birth Certificate
3) Florida Immunizations
4) Florida school physical
5) Proof of residency (Please see the Controlled Open Enrollment page to see our zone. It runs from the west side of 393 to the Okaloosa county line. We are currently at capacity, which means we will not be able to accept any students outside the zone, unless they have a sibling that will be attending VRB next year.)
6) Parent id
7) Social Security Card (not a requirement, but if you can bring it we would appreciate it.)
If your child received special education services at another school (speech, OT, PT,etc.) please bring a copy of the IEP with you. This makes it much easier for us to place the students correctly.